Lavender Essential Oil
100% Lavender Essential Oil (30ml) has so many uses in pregnancy, after birth and for baby. It has been used for centuries for it's relaxing and antiseptic properties.
- Use it with a carrier oil (such as our Cold-Pressed Organic Sunflower Oil) for a relaxing pregnancy massage
- Use it in a diffuser or dropped onto a bowl of hot water to create a relaxing scent when preparing for and during labour or a few drops in your water bath
- Add 5 drops to mamma’s bath post birth if you have been advised to avoid using soap. The oil has anti-septic qualities to help with the healing process and it scents the water meaning you miss the soap less!
- Add 1 drop to baby’s bath to create a wonderful relaxing fragrance to sooth baby into their nighttime routine (this is perfect in the early months when you want to avoid using bath products as they are likely to dry out babies skin).
- Add a few drops to the nappy bin or dirty clothes soaking bucket to hide any nasty smells.
- Or 1 or 2 drops can be used on the furthest edges of baby’s mattress or in a diffuser to help aid your baby’s sleep.